Smart Partners Consulting – Our client is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant
- Our client is in need of an experienced Personal Assistant to provide support to the MD.
- Take dictation and minute.
- Produce reports, presentations and briefs.
- Devise and maintain office filing system.
- Act as the point of contact between the manager and internal/external staff and clients.
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence.
- Handle requests and queries appropriately.
- Manage diary and schedule meetings and appointments.
- Make travel arrangements.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Discretion and confidentiality.
- B.Sc in related field.
- Male and Female
- Minimum of 2 years Proven work experience as a personal assistant.
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
- MS Office and English proficiency.
- Outstanding organisational and time management skills.
- Uptodate with latest office gadgets and applications.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and passport Photograph in MS word to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 6th April, 2019.