Careclick continues to pioneer and provide a whole range of Telehealth equipment and technologies that provide consultation and support our subscribers all through their entire patient experience including applications, devices, carts, kiosks and other specialized innovative medical devices.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Registrar
Location: Lagos preferred but not subject to location.
Job type: Contract
- A Digital Healthcare company is looking for Senior Registrars in any specialty in Medicine from an accredited health institution.
- Basically, the job will be to offer clinical, diagnostic and therapeutic advice and consultations through our Online Medical Platform for non-emergency health conditions in line with their specialty of residency.
- Applicants must demonstrate the highest level of communication skills and professional etiquette in interacting with patients.
- Have a passion for Patient centred care.
- Part 1 Fellowship is required.
- Must be highly skilled, must have completed the required professional training and qualifications for their disciplines from recognized institutions and have three years clinical experience as a registrar.
- They should hold full registration and affiliation with the relevant professional bodies.
- Applicants must be technology savvy.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications clearly stating school of medical qualification, specialty and school of residency, attached with copies of Credentials and CV with contact telephone numbers to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 26th April, 2019.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!