Lorache Group is a Marketing Management, Human Capital Development and Business Process & Strategist Consultancy Outfit, registered with Company & Allied Commission (CAC) of Nigeria to perform such businesses.
Lorache works cut across multiple industries, including the consumer goods, finance, capital market, pharmaceutical, telecommunication, entertainment and leisure sectors etc. Basically, we develop integrated sales and marketing strategies focused around the point of purchase. We also devise transformational strategies through organization design, process definition, and commercial ability development.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Corporate/Enterprise Sales Manager
Location: Port – Harcourt and Lagos
- A Candidate who will be able to Motivate and guide sales teams to improve performance and achieve set goals
- An applicant who can collaborate with the marketing, advertising, and production heads to develop and implement plans effective for enhancing sales and overall company performance
- An Applicant who will ensure marketing objectives and activities are in line with sales targets
- A Candidate that will Conduct surveys and research to gather information regarding market trends, potential leads, and sales opportunities
- An Applicant who can compile, analyze, and interpret sales data to provide reports to management on performance
- An Applicant who will ensure provision of proper after sales support and services to clients
- A Candidate who can prepare and present to management periodic budgets/sales forecast
- An Applicant who can organize meetings to discuss sales activities and take decisions on strategies necessary for improvement.
- Develop and implement programs effective for enhancing sales performance
- Overseeing the hiring and training of their firm’s sales staff to ensure an effective team that delivers increased sales performance.
- In performing their duties, corporate sales managers reach out to customers through emails and phone calls to offer them products and services.
- Delivering of sales pitches and presentations to clients where they highlight the benefits their products offer to customers and encourage them to make a purchase.
- To be effective on his/her role, the corporate sales manager discusses with customers to find out what exactly their needs are and assist them in selecting appropriate product/service that suits the desired specifications.
- Bachelor’s degree/HND in a Business related field.
- 5-7 years of experience from ISP (Internet Service Provider) telecoms industry
Application Deadline 10th April, 2019.
Job Title: Truck Supervisor
Location: Shagamu, Ogun
- The Truck Supervisor will be responsible for coordinating the safe and efficient delivery and pick-up.
- Supervisor will regularly audit current delivery and pick-up routes and identify opportunities for efficiency improvements without sacrificing safety and customer service.
- Supervises and coordinates workers engaged in loading and transporting
- Trains workers in rigging hoists, and dismantling and loading equipment.
- Ensue all documentation are processed and complete before take-off and during off-loading .
- May supervise maintenance and repair of trucks.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Job Title: Truck Assistant (Shagamu)
Location: Shagamu, Ogun
- Truck drivers’ assistants help truck drivers by performing some of the routine tasks.
- They check the condition and safety of vehicles before embarking on journeys. They ensure that brakes, lights, fire extinguishers and other safety equipment are in good working order. They adjust the mirrors so that both sides of the truck are visible from the driver’s seat and ensure that defects and necessary repairs are reported.
- Truck drivers’ assistants supervise and assist with the loading and unloading of goods. They navigate the route, where necessary and help to drive the trucks on long distances trips.
- This assistant also deals with the paperwork, ensuring that receipts are signed and the money due for goods is collected.
A truck driver’s assistant should:
- Have mental stability;
- Have a mechanical aptitude to perform emergency repairs;
- Be able to sit for long hours without losing concentration.
- Have physical fitness and stamina;
- Have excellent eyesight;
- Have good perception;
- Be responsible with sober habits;
Application Deadline 15th April, 2019.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.