Gen 128 Limited is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Officer
Job Type: Full Time
- We are currently looking to recruit a Customer Service Officer to work from our offices based in Ikeja.
- Provide excellent customer support service to customers via telephone/or e-mail;
- Responsible for liaising with our customers and keep up the level of customers’ satisfaction;
- Resolve service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint and taking prompt action;
- Providing customers with information about products & services offered;
- Recommends potential products or services to clients by analyzing customer needs.
- Co-ordinate Online Meetings/Interviews with customers;
- Keeping customer records up to date;
- Produce service and daily reports as required;
- Review and evaluate current processes to ensure a smooth and efficient service;
- Undertake telephone/online enquires
- Customer Service or Call Centre Experience;
- Excellent command of English Language – Written and Spoken;
- Excellent Telephone and Interpersonal skills;
- Excellent Computer Literacy & Record Keeping Skills;
- Excellent Administrative and Organizational skills
- Knowledge of using Social Media platforms;
- Ability to work with own Initiative & achieve set goals;
- Willingness to learn and develop;
- Team player open to share knowledge and to support your colleagues;
- Professional attitude and orientation to details.
- Minimum qualification – HND
Job Title: Lead Generation Officer
Job type: Full Time
- We are currently seeking a Lead Generation Officer to join our sales team in Ikeja. This position is responsible for prospecting, qualifying and generating new sales leads to support our sales drive by securing appointments with prospective clients;
- This individual will be a highly motivated, self-starter who enjoys identifying and developing new business prospects from multiple sources including inbound marketing leads, prospect lists, contacts, discovery and individual research.
- A dynamic personality with a drive to reach decision makers is essential!
- Develop new relationships for our services by identifying and engaging high potential leads across a variety of verticals and nurturing those leads into appointment.
- Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up communications through LinkedIn or other related channels.
- Deep understanding of outbound prospecting, including script development, target account management, phone call prospecting, email writing, and usage of social media in prospecting and securing appointments;
- Manage data for new and prospective customers and ensuring all communications are logged, information is accurate and documents are attached.
- Contribute to and execute a strategy to drive new client acquisition, conduct research to identify potential prospects.
- Work with sales team to develop and meet quarterly revenue goals;
- You’ve mastered the art of prospecting for new business via LinkedIn;
- You have developed skills for overcoming + have a healthy approach to handling rejection;
- Capable of making 100+ phone calls and scheduling 7-10 appointments daily;
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team and independently;
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and projects effectively under deadline pressure;
- Ability to effectively respond to Issues and produce solutions on the fly;
- Creative and able to adapt quickly to change;
- Position requires strong written & verbal communication skills + strong organization management
- Familiar with SEO, SEM, Social Media, targeted display, mobile and video marketing strategies;
- A results-oriented team player with a proven track record of exceeding expectations;
- Only Applicants that live within a 30 minutes travel distance of Ikeja will be considered;
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected]
Note: Only Applicants that live within a 30 minutes travel distance of Ikeja will be considered.
Application Deadline: 26th April, 2019.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!