House of Ravissant (HOR), an indigenous company dealing in fashion, local and international logistics with head office in Ikota, VGC, Lagos is recruiting for the position below:
Job Title: Office Assistant/Janitor
- Perform heavy cleaning duties and keeping office building in a clean and orderly condition
- Manage correspondence and filing system.
- Assist to organize and maintain office common areas.
- Perform general office clerical duties
- Run errands etc.
- Candidate must have at least SSCE, have experience as an office assistant and live within Lekki/Ajah.
N25,000 – N30,000 monthly
Job Title: Head, Business Development & Strategy (Think Tank)
- Following up new business opportunities, setting up meetings and closing sales
- Identifying and mapping business strengths, customer needs and formulating new strategies to increase customer base
- Researching business opportunities and viable income streams for subsequent recommendation to Management
- Planning, preparing and making presentations to Corporate organisations
- Overseeing and leading the marketing team
- Providing management with feedback and developing business growth strategies and plans to address
- Managing and retaining relationships with new and existing clients
- Negotiating with stakeholders
- Following industry trends locally and internationally
- Candidate must have at least HND/BSC and live within Lagos Island/Obalende/Lekki/Ajah.
- At least 3 to 5 years cognate experience sales and marketing (retail or corporate)
- Ability to build external relationships that translate into business for the organisation
- Strong business instincts and negotiation skills
- Good track record of exceeding targets and leading high-performing teams
- Ability to think creatively with skills in developing, designing and implementing business development strategies
N100,000 to N150,000 with attractive bonus
Job Title: Dispatch Rider
- Schedule and dispatch items to appropriate locations according to customer requests
- Arrange for necessary repairs of motorcycle in order to restore service and schedules.
- Candidate must have experience working as a Dispatch Rider and live within Lagos Island/Obalende/Lekki/Ajah.
N40,000 – N50,000 monthly
Job Title: Public Relations Manager
- Formulate PR plans and strategies
- Enhancing the company’s voice, image and presence through online and offline channels
- Support the implementation of promotional plans
- Shape and protect the corporate image of the organisation in ways that promote the business, values and mission
- Candidate must have experience working in public relations, branding and/or advertising and live within Lagos Island/Obalende/Lekki/Ajah.
- The ideal candidate must have knowledge and cognate experience in Search Engine Optimization and social media marketing.
N80,000 to N120,000 monthly
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 30th April, 2019.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!