Landlagos – We are a real estate company with a mission to control and reverse the unfair and unrealistic inflation of property pricing that makes the average Nigerian unable to own their own. Our goal is to provide affordable real estate assets to the average working Nigerian, allowing for weekly and monthly payments in other to help our clients realize their goals of owning their own.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Job Type: Full-time
- Drafting of Various contractual Agreements inter alia Land Purchase/ sale Agreements, Confidentiality Agreement, Joint-Venture Agreement, Employment Contracts, Memorandum of Understanding.
- Legal Advisory Services
- Experience in working within a legislative framework directly applicable to the area of work
- Proven track record of working on commercial real estate including Landlord and Tenant, Agreements, Acquisition, Disposals, Development
- Strong influencing skills.
- Competent in use of MS Office software packages.
- Proven ability to determine priorities, cope with high volumes of work, plan & organize workloads, set targets, meet deadlines and achieve high standard results
- An understanding of the role of process in delivering legal services effectively
- Experience in report writing and preparing agreements.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!