Busy Minds Consults – Our client, a leading Offshore Logistics company with an exponential growth plan, is seeking the services of an experience professional to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chef/Cook
- Train and manage kitchen personnel and monitor their roles.
- Coordinate all related culinary activities.
- Plan and price menus for various functions and meals.
- Ensure proper and strict food safety and sanitation in kitchen.
- Responsible for meeting food costs via portion control process
- Responsible for hiring, discipline, performance reviews and initiating pay increases.
- Ability to manage a multi-national kitchen brigade.
- To plan and implement effective food promotion and theme nights.
- Estimate food consumption and requisition or purchase food.
- Select and develop recipes as per contractual requirements.
- Standardize production recipes to ensure consistent quality.
- To train and develop each cook so that they can operate independently.
- Any other responsibility that may be assigned by your line manager.
Qualifications and Experience
- NVQ Professional Cookery Proficient in various computer applications
- Experience of HACCP.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in similar position inclusive supervising kitchen brigade;
- Experience of both Nigerian and Western cuisine;
- A background in catering within camp or offshore environment with vast cultural diversity.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV to: [email protected]
Application Deadline: 30th April, 2019.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!