GUO Transport Company Limited is a division of G. U. Okeke & Sons Ltd. A household name in the transportation industry and one of the largest provider of intercity and interstate transportation, serving more than 200 destinations across Nigeria and West Africa with a modern, environmentally friendly fleet.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant
- Manage and maintain the Executive Director’s diary
- Respond to emails as much as possible, dealing with appointments etc.
- Conduct weekly diary meetings with the Executive Director to discuss upcoming engagements, invitations and other requests.
- Schedule on behalf of the Executive Director meetings between him and his direct reports and the committees and groups to which he is a member.
- Coordinate travel and accommodation requirements in connection with others and ensure arrangements in place for the Executive Director match his requirements.
- The candidate must have Bachelor’s Degree or HND in Business Administration, Secretarial study or related field.
- A minimum of 2-3 years PA/secretarial experience.Excellent communication skills both verbal and written, High proficiency in the use MS Office, Advanced Excel and PowerPoint)
Job Title: Executive Secretary
- We are recruiting for the position of Executive Secretary with 2-3 years working experience, ability to work under pressure, ensure that documentation is done properly etc.
- Maintain executive’s agenda and assist in planning appointments, board meetings, conferences etc.
- Attend meetings and keep minutes
- Receive and screen phone calls and redirect them when appropriate
- Handle and prioritize all outgoing or incoming correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Make travel arrangements for executives
- Handle confidential documents ensuring they remain secure
- Prepare invoices or financial statements and provide assistance in bookkeeping
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 4th April, 2019.