At Imagine!, we believe learning is doing and while we offer several opportunities for learning, we also demonstrate the application of knowledge and encourage the children to discover it for themselves under the guidance of our caring and competent personnel.
Our mission is to provide an exceptional quality of education and childcare through a wealth of learning opportunities that exposes them to the world as they see it.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Caregiver
- High School Diploma.
- Current CPR and First Aid certifications
- Certification in early childcare or degree in childhood development preferred
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working in a professional childcare setting
- Exceptional patience and ability to remain calm at all times
- Excellent listening skills and an engaging demeanor
- Solid working knowledge of childhood development
- Creativity, compassion, and professionalism are a must
- Fun and enthusiastic attitude
- Willing to sing, dance, and “be silly” with the children
- Physically able to perform tasks, including sitting on the floor, bending, and standing
- Must be able to lift children weighing up to 30 lbs regularly
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check and medical test.
Job Title: Early Years Teacher
- Minimum of four years experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent required.
- Must be a resident of Abuja.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a copy of their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 24th April 2019.