OTENS Farm is currently seeking application from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Consultant
- We are in need of a business Consultant to ocuppy the above position.
- Organize and execute assigned business projects on behalf of clients (recruiting, payroll, promotional campaigns etc.) according to client’s requirements
- Meet with assigned clients when needed and perform an initial assessment of a problematic situation.
- Collect information about the client’s business through a variety of methods (shadowing, interviews, surveys, reading reports etc.)
- Analyze and interpret data to unearth weaknesses and problems,and comprehend the causes
- Formulate recommendations and solutions with attention to a client’s wishes, capabilities and limitations forming concise reports
- Present findings and suggestions to clients with ample justification and practical advice.
- Develop detailed business plans to drive small or radical changes
- Assist the client in implementing the plan and resolve any occasional discrepancies
- Provide guidance for any occurring problems and issues.
- Proven experience as business consultant or equivalent
- Knowledge of diverse business matters such as IT, Marketing, HR etc.
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Familiarity with a wide selection of business management software (CRM, ERP etc.) and databases
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Analytical mind with excellent data collection and analysis skills
- Aptitude in creative problem-solving
- BSc/BA in Business Administration or relevant field; MSc/MA in a specialized business field will be an advantage
- Certified Management Consultant is a plus.
Application Deadline 25th April, 2019.
Job Title: Secretary
- We are currently in need of a Secretary who’s responsibilities include Greet visitors and direct them to the appropriate departments or individuals
- Respond to queries in person, via telephone or email.
- Develop and implement office procedures.
- Maintain general company record systems to uphold accurate files
- Compose letters, memos and emails
- Screen documents, book meeting rooms, set up conference calls and take messages.
- Perform administrative tasks, including filing and photocopying.
Skills and Qualifications
- High school diploma or GED
- 0-1 year clerical experience
- Experience in bookkeeping, accounting and data processing preferred
- Knowledge of specific software programs,including Word, Excel, SAP, Timelink and ActivePay
- Experience maintaining and prioritizing a manager’s calendar
- Able to work independently
- Friendly and professional demeanor
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
Job Title: Loan Officer
- We are looking for a loan officer to evaluate,authorize approval or deny loan applications for people or for business.
- You will act as liaison between customers and our financial institution and you will help qualified applicants acquire loans in a timely manner.
- Evaluate credit worthiness by processing loan applications and documentation within specified limits
- Interview applicants to determine financial eligibility and feasibility of granting loans
- Determine all applicable ratios and metrics and set up debt payment plans
- Communicate with clients either to request or to provide information
- Justify decisions (approvals/rejections) and report on them
- Complete loan contracts and counsel clients on policies and restrictions
- Update job knowledge on types of loans and other financial services
- Maintain and update account records
- Assess customer needs, explore all options and introduce different types of loans
- Develop referral networks, suggest alternate channels and cross-sell products and services to accomplish quotas
- Go the “extra mile” to build trust relationships, customer loyalty and satisfaction throughout the underwriting process
- Οperate in compliance with laws and regulations and adhere to lending compliance guidelines.
- Proven working experience as a loan officer
- Familiarity with computers and banking applications/software
- Solid understanding of direct/indirect lending products and practices
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Customer satisfaction orientation and sales competencies
- Ability to work in a goal oriented environment
- BS degree in Finance, Economics or a related field.
Application Deadline 26th April, 2019.
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
- Serves customers by providing product and service information; resolving product and service problems.
- Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services.
- Opens customer accounts by recording account information.
- Maintains customer records by updating account information.
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Maintains financial accounts by processing customer adjustments.
- Recommends potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
- Prepares product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills and Qualifications
- Customer Service, Product Knowledge, Quality Focus, Problem Solving, Market Knowledge, Documentation Skills, Listening, Phone Skills, Resolving Conflict, Analyzing Information , Multi-tasking.
Application Deadline 28th April, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!