Bolt is one of the fastest growing startups in the world with over 30M happy customers in 30+ countries, from Europe to Mexico to Africa. We’re building a ride-hailing app to connect millions of riders and drivers around the world to make travel easier, quicker and more reliable.
We are looking for an experienced candidates, who will make it easy and effortless for all Taxify users regardless of their country of location, to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Specialists
Location: Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt Nigeria
- We are looking for an Operations Specialist, who can manage supply in Nigeria, which means training and coaching hundreds of new drivers. This is one of the key roles in Taxify in any city.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Support all Taxify’s business operations in Nigeria
- Create and optimise processes – scaling is our priority; you will help us find the most efficient way to transform thousands of leads into active drivers every month
- Onboard new drivers – training sessions are our best opportunity to develop a strong relationship with our partners and we are always trying to improve the process
- Analyse data – you will monitor our engagement, quality and utilisation metrics and ensure a great experience for our users and drivers
- Figure out the logistics of how many drivers are needed where and when
- Develop and execute strategies to keep the churning rate at minimum levels
Desired Skills and Experience
- You have 2 years experience in an analytical position
- You’re a great communicator
- You have a data-driven analytical mindset (Excel skills)
- You’re a hustler, not stopping after 20 obstacles a day
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Finance or other analytical subject
- You have excellent spoken and written English
- You’re passionate about new technologies and ride-sharing
You’ll Get Extra Credit For
- Experience in sharing economy, tech business, transport industry, startup or dynamic high-growth company
- Experience in product launches or running a business.
- Motivating compensation – motivational base pay and company stock options
- No corporate BS – we’re moving too fast for that
- Amazing personal growth experience at one of the fastest-growing startups in Europe
- Working with a motivated and talented international team, plus regular team events
- Flexible working hours – as long as you get the work done
- Impactful work – you’ll have a rare opportunity to build a product literally used by millions of people across the world
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!