GreenKey Facility Management Services Limited – Established in 2015, GreenKey Facility Management is a vertically integrated Total Facility Management company with operations across Lagos State. GreenKey Facility Management provides you a full complement of efficient, professional and cost effective ways to look after your property. We offer various services to our customers including but not limited to Preventive Maintenance, Asset Management, Solar Solutions, Mechanical Electrical & Plumbing Works, Professional Cleaning, Waste Management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Administrator
- HR Administrator manage problems linked to recruitment, benefits, labour negotiations, and employee relations
- Your main administrative duties include maintaining personnel records, managing HR documents (e.g employment records and onboarding guides) and updating internal databases
- Our ideal candidate has experience with HR procedures and can juggle various administrative tasks in a timely manner.
- Update internal databases (e.g. record sick or annual leave)
- Conducting new employee orientations and employee relations counselling
- Conducting training and development
- Overseeing exit interviews
- Performance management
- Maintain employee relations and compensation
- Maintaining department records and reports
- Participating in administrative staff meetings
- With the support of the HR Admin Assistant, guarantee that all personnel dossiers are kept in order and updated (e.g. contract of employment, contract’s amendment, CV, national ID, pictures, disciplinary measures, leave requests and justifications resignation letters)
- Liaise with external partners, like insurance vendors, and ensure legal compliance.
- Overseeing recruitment efforts for all personnel, including writing and placing job ads
- Maintaining company directory and other organization charts
- Recommending new polices, approaches, and procedures.
- Also: Should be conversant with data entry.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!