Colossus Investments Limited is a private limited company incorporated by the corporate affairs commission (CAC) with registration number 229932 in August 1993, with main business in exportation of agricultural commodities such as sesame, cocoa beans, raw cashew nuts and sales of agricultural processing machinery.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Media Planner
- We are looking for a Media Planner to shape and execute effective advertising campaigns. As well as evaluate campaign success
- To succeed in this role, you should be a skilled communicator and decision-maker who can collaborate well with various teams. Knowledge of market research and a willingness to follow media trends are essential.
- Your goal will be to optimize media marketing campaigns to increase brand awareness and help achieve business goals.
- Identify target audiences and understand their behavior and habits
- Determine the best media outlet mix for our campaigns
- Optimize campaigns according to geographic exposure, frequency, time spans and more
- Follow media trends of online and offline outlets (TV shows, magazines, blogs, radio programs)
- Collect and analyze market data
- Allocate budgets and monitor costs
- Evaluate the success of media strategies and campaigns
- B.Sc/HND in Marketing, Business Administration or similar field
- Broad knowledge of media channel
- An analytical mind with an aptitude for statistics
- Strong decision-making skills.
- Familiarity with campaign evaluation metrics and media buying
- Working knowledge of analytics tools
- Proven experience as a Media Planner; experience in digital media is preferred
Job Title: Training Facilitator
- We are looking for a Training Facilitator to prepare, coordinate and evaluate educational programs for our employees
- He is to design team and individual courses, gather feedback on the quality of trainings from trainees, instructors and managers
- To be successful in this role, you should be familiar with various educational techniques for different roles and skill sets.
- Interview staff and managers to assess training needs
- Design training curriculum
- Organize in-house and offsite activities, like presentations, job simulations and role-playing exercises
- Order instructional material (e.g. ebooks and manuals)
- Discuss career-pathing opportunities with managers
- Enrich courses with visual aids to engage trainees
- Measure outcomes from trainings
- Research and recommend learning equipment (e.g. platforms and projectors)
- Calculate and report on training costs
- Ensure new hires undertake mandatory trainings on health and safety practices
- B.Sc Degree in Education, Human Resources Management, or relevant field
- Hands-on experience with Learning Management Software (LMS)
- Knowledge of traditional and modern educational techniques
- Ability to complete full training cycle (assess needs, plan, develop, coordinate, monitor and evaluate)
- Familiarity with Talent Management and career paths
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Candidate must be a resident of Lagos state.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 3rd May, 2019.