Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited, (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Rotation (2 weeks on/2 weeks off)
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Responsible to implement on daily work objectives, housekeeping, safety, health, environmental and security
- Active participation on daily toolbox meetings and regular, reported safety meetings
- Identify and implement corrective and optimization actions by the continuous surveillance of wells and equipment to ensure reliable, efficient and safe operational conditions
- Function as Equipment Care Technician, and routinely use Maintenance skills in performing simple maintenance activities
- Report when the alarm, emergency or emergency shutdown system is out of service
- Provide detailed, clear and accurate information when changing shift, to guarantee that unit conditions are updated and ensure operations continuity
- Coordinate, control and monitor maintenance jobs according with the corrective, predictive and preventive planning
- Report continuously in the log book all relevant operational events and abnormal situations or deviation occurred in the work area, equipment or personnel
- Take samples of products for laboratory analysis and execute field laboratory tests
- Active participation on emergency response activities
- Report incidents internally and escalate awareness as per the Incident Reporting Guidelines
- Ensure that Operations Shift Supervisor is informed and consulted about operations activities
- Ensure good communication across the work team so that issues / actions can be adequately addressed
- Provide the basic facts concerning well producing problems, current production rates, and current condition of the well
- Ensure that the well problem diagnostics are thorough and complete before requesting Well Work intervention operations
- Ensure that the wellhead and well surface equipment are maintained and are in good working order prior to Wellwork operations taking over responsibility for the well for intervention operations
- Provide assistance and support to the ongoing Wellwork operations as needed
- Completed secondary education and worked previously as a Field Technician.
- Strong communications (oral & written)
- High standard of Safety, Health, Environment aptitude and cultivates the same in others.
- Extensive knowledge and/or experience of pipeline operations
- Extensive knowledge of safety and operations management tools and processes
- Strong knowledge of Emergency Preparedness Procedures
- Extensive knowledge of Project Philosophy and Design Specifications
- Knowledgeable of relevant regulations
- Knowledgeable of relevant commercial agreements
Application Deadline 23rd April, 2019.
Job Title: Rig Supervisor II
Job Type: Contracts
Category: Drilling and Rig
Job Nature: Rotation (4 weeks on/4 weeks off)
- Represents the company on a rig site to support the safe and efficient execution of well plans. Is the primary contact for rig and third party personnel to ensure logistics for personnel, equipment and services are appropriately organized and managed.
Tasks And Responsibilities
- Responsible for communicating expectations regarding safety, security, health, and environment; provides guidance and supports managing Safety, Security, Health, and Environment (SSHE) events
- Responsible for communicating Operations Integrity Management Systems (Operations Integrity Management System (OIMS) ) expectations on the rig site
- Monitors rig operations to provide feedback and input to the rig contractor to ensure well control procedures are properly followed and emergency situations are appropriately managed
- Responsible for ensuring that safety, operational, environmental, security and other drills are conducted on site at specified frequencies
- Responsible for ensuring drilling and completion procedures are followed as approved and utilizes management of change processes if changes are required
- Orders and organizes logistics for services and equipment necessary to conduct drilling and completion operations efficiently
- Supports onsite surveillance requirements for the operation in areas such as kick detection, abnormal pressure detection, torque & drag, mud properties, and solids control efficiency
- Responsible for generation of accurate and adequate operations reports
- Interfaces with engineering and geology to ensure understanding of well objectives and procedural requirements
- Minimum 8 years’ industry experience in rig supervisory or rig leadership roles for drilling and completion operations
- Minimum 10 years’ experience working for a major Operator or Drilling Contractor
- Hold current certification for Well Control.
- Prior experience working for a major Operator or Drilling Contractor
Application Deadline 24th April, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!