Mosaic a high-profile Real Estate brand, nurtured by the core investors to provide quality Integrated Real Estate services in line with contemporary global best practices.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
- Identifying new sales leads
- Pitching products and/or services
- Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers
When it comes to generating leads, day-to-day duties typically include:
- Researching organisations and individuals online (especially on social media) to identify new leads and potential new markets
- Researching the needs of other companies and learning who makes decisions about purchasing
- Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events
- When it comes to the challenge of actually selling, other typical duties include:
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations and sales displays
- Contacting clients to inform them about new developments in the company’s products
- Developing quotes and proposals
- Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email, and in person
- Developing sales goals for the team and ensuring they are met
Job Title: Business Manager
- Assess and identify new opportunities for growth in current and prospective markets.
- Establish the company’s goals and objectives.
- Recruit and train new employees.
- Perform regular employee evaluations to determine areas of improvement.
- Design business strategies and plans to meet the company goals.
- Make sure that the company has sufficient resources such as personnel, material, and equipment.
- Develop a comprehensive company budget and perform periodic budget analyses.
- Ensure all company activities adhere to legal guidelines and policies.
- Assess overall company performance.
Job Title: Professional Plumbing Technician
Please note to apply of you posses the following:
- You have worked for a company
- You are mature
- You are educated
- You live in Lagos state
- You live very close to the Island
- You can communicate and write
- You have a working mobile phone 9smart phone)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 30th April, 2019.