McTimothy Associates Consulting Limited – Our client in the Pharmaceutical industry is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
- Analyze business wide performance based on contributions by regions, brand and partners
- Business improvement of existing and new database and reporting modules
- Lead operational review process by developing detailed operational review reports, scheduling operational review meeting and presenting data to leadership team
- Prepare and distribute monthly sales target for the field team
- Work closely with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities as relates to data collection and analysis
- Compile, process, analyze and provide insight on all sales and marketing data.
- Completed university degree in any Science discipline
- 7-10 years’ experience, of which 2-3 years must be as a BDM in a pharmaceutical company Industry.
- Proven track record of sales success and managing sales team.
- High degree of comfort with analytics, numbers and the capability to draw decisions based on both intuition and data.
- Ability to work in an independent, structured and goal-oriented manner
- Ability to adapt to new challenges in a dynamic and fast-paced environment while managing multiple projects
- Ability to prioritize deliverables, KPS’s and meet demanding deadlines
- Proficiency in PowerPoint a must.
Job Title: Marketing Manager
- Managing all marketing for the organization
- Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives.
- Overseeing the company’s marketing budget.
- Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
- Ensure achievement of sales and profitability targets for the brands and/or portfolios with proper budget management.
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns e.g. medical outreaches to promote the existence of the company
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
- Ensure brand resource allocation across different customer groups. Manage communication across customer groups to ensure adequate touch points at right frequency.
- Preparing online marketing/ IT campaigns.
- Conduct field visits and work with sales team to lead execution of tactical marketing campaigns, evaluate implementation programme, effectiveness of promotional materials and conduct on the job training to ensure overall marketing effectiveness
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Analyzing potential strategic partner relationships for the organization market
- Minimum academic qualification of a B.Pharm
- Minimum of 10 years relevant work experience in a Pharmaceutical industry, of which 3 years of this must be as a Marketing Manager.
- Track record in progressive growth from sales to Marketing Manager
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate
- Self-motivated and a good people manager
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Able to work with little or no supervision
- Meticulous with attention to details
- Presentable and Personable.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed Cover Letter, Resume and daytime telephone contact number to: [email protected]
Application Deadline: 19th April, 2019.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!