Somotex Nigeria limited is a large consumer durable distribution conglomerate with more than 1000+ trade partners. Establised in 1997, Somotex is run by experienced professionals in industry. Our business model goes beyond fulfillment to provide our customers and suppliers a unique combination of operational excellence and service efficiency.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Merchandizer Supervisor
Duties and Responsibilities
- Supervising merchandisers to ensure productivity and provide assistance where needed
- Managing promotions and proper display of merchandise in different stores
- Overseeing marketing, branding and promotion of company’s product and other competitors activities
- Organizing monthly training for merchandiser on product knowledge
- Preparation of merchandisers’ salary based on target and achievement.
- Monthly report of merchandisers for management information system
- Promoting products and services at various events such as exhibitions retail outlets
- Daily territorial visit to different outlet location to ensure brand promotion
Minimum Educational Standard
Minimum Working Experience:
- 3 years related experience
Required Knowledge, Skills & Attitude:
- Self-motivated and hardworking.
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent organisation and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Result driven with constant desire to earn high income.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Confident and determined.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with “Merchandizer Supervisor” as the subject
Application Deadline 15th April, 2019.