Microsoft Nigeria If you have unique experiences, skills and passions-and we believe you can bring them all to Microsoft for a rich, rewarding career and lifestyle that will surprise you with its breadth and potential. Just imagine the excitement and satisfaction of what you can do, where you can go, and the difference you can make with the resources of Microsoft behind you.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Partner Solutions Professional – Azure Applications & Infrastructure
Job number: 617959
Employment type: Full-time
Profession: Technical Sales
Role type: Individual Contributor
- Overseeing Digital Transformation Success: The PSP Apps & Infrastructure plays a critical role in working with partners to share a vision leading customer conservations based on Apps & Infrastructure that enable customers to realize the vision of Digital Transformation.
- The Role: The PSP is a Technology Solution Seller building relationships with C-Suite business and practice management executives sharing a compelling solution selling vision leading to partners investing in building new practices based on Microsoft’s technologies.
- A Solutions Professional: The PSP Is a Is an expert who stands out because of their ideas and Insights on how partners accelerate their businesses based on solutions areas across multiple partner types
- Sales Challenger: Has the mentality of a Sales Challenger able to share provocative insights that create constructive tension in order to guide partner practice building decisions towards Microsoft
- Partner Alignment: identifies partners that have the knowhow, entrepreneurship, agility, IP to capitalize on new practice building opportunities
- Value Creator: Lays out the business case for investing in building a new practice using data/charts to reveal the costs and the magnitude of the partner opportunity gaining commitment to invest
- Enablement Planning: Inputs into the partners enablement Plan leading with insights about customer targeting, selling and on-boarding, to drive sales and consumption of the partners Microsoft technology-based solution. 12. Sales Orchestrator: Leads cross-team orchestration with sales counterparts through the first mile, ensuring partners are ready before passing the baton for future Co-selling
- Building own Market Acumen: Understands partner practice building trends and opportunities. Attends webinars, conferences delivered by Industry thought leaders such as Gartner, IDC, Saugatuck, top VC’s 2. Solution Mapping: Builds internal contacts across account sales teams to learn about customer solution needs Feeds knowledge from Sales Planning into Capacity Planning and Solution Mapping, sharing insights about customer solution needs and opportunities to build new practices
- Perfect Pitcher: Delivers impactful insight led pitches to partner C-Suite executives that reframe the way partners think about how a Microsoft Solution Area can help partners build profitable practices and new solutions of significance
- Compete: Engages with partner development roles as the Solution Area specialist with competition platform knowledge to pitch Microsoft solution area Technical capabilities and how it competes in capabilities and partner profitability with our key competitors.
- Story Teller: Able to share the stories that sit behind world-class examples of partners who have built disruptive and market leading new practices based on specific Solutions Areas
- Strong solution selling skills
- Deep understanding of digital transformation business drivers, cloud platforms, emerging computing trends and their impact on partner practice building and solution sales opportunities.
- Inclusive and collaborative – driving teamwork and cross-team alignment
- Strong partner relationship management and solution selling skills
- Strong executive presence including communication and presentation skills with a high degree of comfort to large and small business and technical audiences
- Bachelor’s degree with exposure to Information Technology (or equivalent)
- 10+ years of related sales and business background in Cloud technologies and other related.
- Knowledge of MS platform preferable, project management, technical Sales and technical account management.
- Proven track record of consistently meeting or exceeding sales targets and building trust relationships with CXOs
Benefits and Perks
Listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work:
- Industry leading healthcare
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Opportunities to network and connect
- Discounts on products and services
- Generous time away
- Savings and investments
- Giving programs
- Educational resources
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply