Mutual Benefits Assurance Plc. (MUTUAL), has evolved into a conglomerate consisting of value-adding companies with diverse interests in various sectors of the Nigerian economy through investments, strategic alliances and partnerships. Today, MUTUAL is a leading brand in the Nigerian Insurance industry and well-capitalized with a team of highly trained professionals, a respectable Board and access to the International Insurance Market.
MUTUAL is the flagship of insurance in Liberia and also runs a full-fledged insurance operation in Republic of Niger, where we commenced business in January, 2014.
We are recruiting young graduates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Retail Regional Manager
Location: Ilupeju, Lagos
Job type: Full-time
- Create a favorable working environment for all sales people.
- Counsel, train and guide direct reports to drive organization plans for achieving sales goal.
- Train sales team with strategies and regular monthly meetings.
- Assisting Supervisors/ Unit Head/ Managers in their techniques for better performance.
- Identify manpower needs and make recommendations.
- Collaborating with Head of Retail Directorate to establish and execute a sales goal for the region.
- Administration of all Marketers, Supervisors, Unit heads and Managers well-being and welfare in the region.
- Manage, develop, Coach, control and motivate the sales force to develop their skill for a high professional standard.
- Direct and oversee an organization’s sales policies, objectives and initiatives.
- Ensure sales targets are delivered through people management, performance review, reward and individual recognition.
- Maintains and expands customer base by counselling Sales Supervisors/ Unit Heads/ managers; building and maintaining rapport with key customers; identify new customer opportunities.
- Developing specific plans to ensure growth both long and short-term.
- Evaluate individuals and retails unit performances.
- Prepare and send monthly report on regional sales performance to Retail Directorate.
- Review of regional expenses and recommending improvements.
- Ensure portfolio product performance mix.
- Develop strategies to achieve not less than 80% renewal collections.
- Management and reassignment of orphan policies.
- Minimum of B.Sc./HND in any discipline.
- Master degree will be an added advantage
- Relevant professional membership and certification will be an added advantage
- 8 years and above sales/retail Manager experience in the insurance industry.
- Experience in sales of retail insurance product is essential
- Leadership skills and ability to drive team performance
- Good communication skills.
- Drive to succeed
- Candidate should be resident of Lagos.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply