The Dangote Group is a diversified and fully integrated conglomerate with interests across a range of sectors in Nigeria and Africa. Current interests include Cement, Sugar, Flour, Salt, Pasta, Beverages, Noodles, Poly Products, Transportation and real estate with new initiatives in the Oil and Gas, Telecommunication, Fertilizer and Steel sector of the economy.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
Job Title: Account Payable Manager
Organisation: NASCON Allied Industries PLC.
Employment type: Full-time
- Manage accounting functions including maintenance of general ledger, accounts payable process, accounts presentation and ensure strict compliance with company guidelines.
- Oversee routine departmental activities of account payable
- Respond to all vendor enquiries regarding finance
- Build and maintain relationships with employees, clients, and vendors
- Supervision of advance payment made to vendor.
- Compile analyze and report financial information to management and government agencies
- Maintain accurate and complete financial employee and client records
- Prepare analysis of accounts and generate monthly reports
- Monitor vendor payments and timely receipt of outstanding credit
- B.Sc. in Accounting
- Institute of Chartered Accountant of Nigeria (ICAN) certification or other relevant certification is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years’ work experience in similar role.
- Excellent organizing and prioritizing skills
- Strong planning and problem-solving skills
- Professional integrity and great commitment to ethical behavior with a willingness to adhere to all company policies and current financial legislation
- Ability to manage pressure and meet deadlines Proficiency.
- Good information management skills
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Ethical conduct and collaboration skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV and Cover Letter (with the relevant position included in the subject line of their email) to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 18th April, 2019.