The Dangote Group is a diversified and fully integrated conglomerate with interests across a range of sectors in Nigeria and Africa. Current interests include Cement, Sugar, Flour, Salt, Pasta, Beverages, Noodles, Poly Products, Transportation and real estate with new initiatives in the Oil and Gas, Telecommunication, Fertilizer and Steel sector of the economy.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Payable Officer
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Organization: NASCON Allied Industries Plc.
Employment Type: Full-time
- Manage account payable presentation and provide financial, administrative, and clerical support to the organization
- Logistics and Inventory verification of major and regular supplies into vendor’s account for the organization
- Vendor payment – Scheduling pay checks and ensuring payment Is received for outstanding credit
- Manage vendor enquiries regarding finance
- Supervision of advance payment made to vendor.
- Reconciliation of vendor’s account including intercompany vendors
- Preparation of account analysis and generating monthly reports
- B.Sc, in Accounting.
- Institute of Chartered Accountant of Nigeria (ICAN) certification or other relevant certification is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ work experience In similar role.
- Excellent organizing and prioritizing skills
- Problem analysis and problem-solving skills
- Team work and collaboration skills.
- Professional Integrity
- Ability to meet deadlines Proficiency
- Attention to details
- information management skills
- Effective communication and vendor relationship skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV and Cover Letter (with the relevant position included in the subject line of their email) to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 18th April, 2019.