Kempt Harkulson Nigeria Limited (KHNL) was set up to provide logistics support for both local and foreign companies in Nigeria. We have been offering such services for over 10 years with a growing clientele base. We have grown from a logistics support company to complete oil service Support Company providing manpower development & training, immigration consulting, travel management as well as providing guesthouse and transit accommodation for the oil & gas industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Corporate Travels Consultant
Reporting Line: Business Manager Travels
- Booking air, car, hotel and Tours reservations for corporate clients and designated group of travelers/arrangers.
- To liaise with clients on the status of their jobs and enquiries: including answering calls and emails.
- Liaise with client’s travelers and assist them with travel needs, as approved under the clients travel requirements.
- Maintain professional working relationship with the clients to ensure quality service
- Understand and administer the specifics of client contracts
- To ensure all applicable sales reports are updated accordingly and provided to your supervisor as required; Ticket sales report as well as other service reports.
- To work with the travels Manager to ensure that all travel payables and receivables are captured by accounts.
- To follow up on receivables from clients based on agreed terms.
- Responsible to ensure all Travel management unit clients are maintained and resolutions of issues are timely.
- To support KHNL’s Leisure/HNI desk when the need arises.
- In the spirit of KHNL’s corporate philosophy of Going the Extra Mile, the agent will set the example of meeting the needs of the traveler by providing a positive interaction as well as insuring that the travelers reservations and systems documentation are accurately completed per company standards.
- Address customer services issues by gathering relevant information, identifying root causes and relationships, researching data, and taking prompt action where necessary or suggesting alternative courses of action which may be taken.
- Report all client service issues to Supervisor/Manager promptly, escalating any matters if additional support is required for resolution.
- Supervising future travel executives on their daily activities relating directly to the travel unit
- In the discharge of your duties you shall be overseen by the Travels Business Manager. You shall comply with all directions, regulations and resolutions issued by the Management of KHNL.
Experience & Skills
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in the travel industry.
- Ability to use GDS like Amadeus plat form, Galileo perfectly.
- Ability to Re-issue, Revalidate, refund and Void ticket
- Ability to use Microsoft word and excel perfectly
- Ability to work with minimum supervision and meet deadlines
- Ability to navigate & manage our IATA BSP platform.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 19th April, 2019.