Parkway provides simple, intuitive, end-to-end corporate, retail and transaction banking solutions. Our core platform and service offering for government agencies, large corporates and small / medium enterprises (SME) enables our partner banks expand market share and build stronger relationships with businesses across the continent. Our youth banking and bottom of the pyramid (BOP) banking offerings take consumer engagement to a whole new level creating compelling opportunities for customer acquisition, retention and dominance in the African retail banking space.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- Modelling, Design, Implementation/Development of Software Solutions and Projects with the Software Development Team.
- Prototype and build interactive sites, with consistent behaviour across browsers, and managing user data.
- Articulation of Development Procedure Documents.
- Provide relevant training, training, mentoring and guidance to junior Developers (as applicable).
- Transform mockups into pixel perfect web pages, create and optimize graphics for the web.
- Write clean and efficient code.
- BSc in Computer Science and other related Course
- Must have completed NYSC
- Ability to work in using Razor template engine.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]