Averti Professional Managers is an upwardly mobile Professional Services Firm in LAGOS.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Office/Administrative Assistant
- We are looking for a responsible Administrative Assistant in AVERTI PROFESSIONAL MANAGERS to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks.
- Duties of the Administrative Assistant include providing support to our partners, managers and employees, assisting in daily office needs and managing our company’s general administrative activities.
- Preparing reports and maintaining appropriate filing systems.
- The ideal candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills and be able to organize their work using tools, like MS Excel and office equipment.
- Ultimately, a successful Admin Assistant should ensure the efficient and smooth day-to-day operation of our office.
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Submit and reconcile expense reports
- Provide general support to visitors
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients
- Liaise with executive and senior administrative personnel to handle requests and queries from senior managers.
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers
- Maintain contact lists
- Proven experience as an administrative assistant, or office admin assistant
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- OND or HND in Business Administration or Accounting
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word in particular)
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Candidates must be based in Lagos State
Application Deadline 12th April, 2019.