Eko Maintenance Limited is a rapidly growing Facility Management Company that specializes in maintenance of high rise building facilities with office located in Victoria Island, Lagos. In view of our quest for expansion, we are currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Officer
- Collaborate with key persons to ensure clarity of the specifications and expectations of the company
- Foresee alterations in the comparative negotiating ability of suppliers and clients
- Expect unfavorable events through analysis of data and prepare control strategies
- Perform risk management for supply contracts and agreements
- Control spend and build a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs.
- Price/forecast the cost of the different materials needed for the project
- Prepare tender documents, contracts, budgets, bills of quantities and other documentation.
- Liaise with the client and other construction professionals, such as site managers, project managers and site engineers.
- Select and/or source construction materials
- Devise and use fruitful sourcing strategies
- Discover profitable suppliers and initiate business and organization partnerships
- Negotiate with external vendors to secure advantageous terms
- Approve the ordering of necessary goods and services
- Finalize purchase details of orders and deliveries
- Examine and test existing contracts
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness
- Candidate must be a holder of Bachelor’s Degree in a Business field such as Economics, Logistics, Supply Chain Management or any other related course with not less than 5 years’ experience in practice with the market know-how.
- Candidate is expected to have proficiency in the use of Microsoft Excel Sheet, Microsoft Word and ability to negotiate and manage suppliers and contractors.
- Good knowledge of supplier or third party management software
- Aptitude in decision-making and working with numbers
- Experience in collecting and analyzing data
- Strong leadership capabilities.
- Proven working experience as a procurement manager, procurement officer or head of procurement
- Knowledge of sourcing and procurement techniques as well as a dexterity in “reading” the market
- Talent in negotiations and networking
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 27th April, 2019.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!