Easterly Global Limited is a multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy offering geotechincal, civil, structural, energy and mechanical and electrical engineering services. Working for a wide varity of clienys across a range of sectors including retails,residential, automotive, education, industrial and commercial. We thrive on diverse and technically challenging requirements, and our collaborative internal culture ensures coordinated project delivery across all disciplines.
We are recruiting qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant
Job Type: Full Time
- Produces information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics.
- Conserves executive’s time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications.
- Maintains executive’s appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Represents the executive by attending meetings in the executive’s absence; speaking for the executive.
- Welcomes guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Completes projects by assigning work to clerical staff; following up on results.
- Prepares reports by collecting and analyzing information.
- Secures information by completing data base backups.
- Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems; recording meeting discussions.
- Minimum of BSc/HND.
Job Title: Construction Engineer
Job Type: Full Time
- Designs construction projects by studying project concept, architectural drawings, and models.
- Prepares engineering design by collecting and studying reports, maps, drawings, blueprints, aerial photographs and tests on soil composition, terrain, hydrological characteristics, and related topographical and geologic data.
- Determines project costs by calculating labor, material, and related costs.
- Prepares feasibility study by analyzing engineering design; conducting environmental impact studies; assembling data.
- Prepares engineering documents by developing construction specifications, plans, and schedules.
- Confirms adherence to construction specifications and safety standards by monitoring project progress; inspecting construction site; verifying calculations and placements.
- Fulfills project requirements by training and guiding operators.
- Maintains operations by enforcing project and operational policies and procedures.
- Provides engineering information by answering questions and requests.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating future legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Maintains project data base by writing computer programs; entering data; completing backups.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Minimum of BSc/HND in Civil Engineer or related discipline.
Job Title: Human Resource Officer
Job Type: Full Time
- Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
- Maintains a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
- Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counseling employees and supervisors.
- Maintains employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; awarding benefit contracts; designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs.
- Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing the organization at hearings.
- Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Maintains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
- Minimum of HND/Bsc
Application Deadline 15th April, 2019.
Job Title: Project Management Officer
Job Type: Full Time
- Create and deliver project work plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Identify resources and assign responsibilities.
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of the project(s).
- Competent in require project methodology.
- Ensures project documents are complete, current, and appropriately stored.
- Works closely with relevant stake holders to ensure effective and efficient implementation of the project(s).
- Understands basic revenue models and P/L; meets financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analysing variances and initiating corrective actions.
- Works with developers and designers to define and document questions, liaise with business via email, IM or phone to get new requirements and explain feasibility.
- Submits project status reports to stakeholders; reviews bugs; plans software releases; anticipates and reacts to change.
- Minimum of HND/BSc in Project Management or related discipline. (Professional Qualification will be an added advantage)
Application Deadline 25th April, 2019.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org