Location: LagosJob Description
- Repairing, servicing and troubleshooting electrical system.
- Diagnose and repair or replace faulty electronic components
- Respond to all building related electrical concerns and perform corrective/preventive maintenance as required.
- Provide reports of jobs done on a daily basis.
- Minimum of a Trade Test certificate or its equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience.
- Basic understanding, knowledge and experience in HSE procedures is a pre-requisite.
- Basic understanding of electrical systems;
- Troubleshooting and hands-on repair of 11KVAA medium voltage, electrical power panel, control panels, electrical equipment, electrical pumps, motors, variable, frequency drive etc.
- Knowledge of HSE rules and practices
- Ability to perform duties with attention to details, speed, accuracy, follow through, courtesy, cooperativeness and work with minimum supervision.
- Fluency in English.
Job Title: Accountant (Tax/Accounts Payable)
- Key knowledge of Nigerian Tax law and regulation
- Keep abreast of relevant tax & pension legislation and best practice in order to ensure compliance
- Fundamental Knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and application to the industry
- Manage regulatory bodies and ensures adequate planning and control ahead of tax audit (Federal and State)
- Manage preparation and remittance of monthly PAYE Tax, Withholding Tax, Value Added Tax for Federal and State agencies in compliance with the statutory requirement
- Manage, account and make timely returns of all transaction taxes
- Perform year-end accrual review and prepare the tax provision
- Carry out reconciliation of vendors’/suppliers accounts when required
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliation statements for assigned bank accounts
- Prepare vouchers and cheques for payment in compliance with the Company’s payment policy.
- Petty cash float management.
- Assist in daily posting of transactions on software
- Reconciles processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances.
- Maintains historical records by filing documents.
Qualification, Skills & Competencies
- B.Sc. Accounting or other related field
- Professional certification as added advantage
- At least 2-5 years experience in the Engineering or Construction industry
- Proficiency in relevant accounts’ software.
Demand on the Job:
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability and willingness to work long hours and meet tight deadlines
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 25th April, 2019.