Fivethree Investment holds and manages securities for investment purposes. We also invest money on behalf our clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
- Our rapidly growing company is looking for a motivated business development officer to develop and implement growth strategies for the achievement of revenue goals.
- Analyze current and past financial data, such as sales reports, and provide strategies to cut costs and increase revenue.
- Perform market research to identify new opportunities and engage with executives to establish strategies for pursuing those new opportunities.
- Create and improve proposals for our existing and new clients.
- Prepare the company budget and continually track expenses, as well as make sure we’re on track to hit revenue targets.
- Provide training and mentoring to members of the business development team.
- Develop and deliver pitches for potential investors.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Finance, Accounting or related field.
- 1+ years’ experience working in a business role.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Great leadership skills.
- Top-notch analytical skills – you must have an eye for detail!
- The ability to travel to meet clients, attend conferences and research new markets as needed.
Application Deadline 19th April, 2019.
Job Title: Chief Operating Officer
- Our professional services organization is looking for a Chief Operating Officer capable of taking us to the next level.
- We’re looking to make the leap to working with enterprise level companies and we hope you’re the one to help us accomplish this.
- Oversee the operations of the organization to meet business goals and projections.
- Collaborate closely with the chief executive officer and produce reports on company operations.
- Empower the operational team with the leadership and resources they need to successfully complete operations initiatives.
- Positively represent the company at all times through a success-oriented and professional demeanor.
- Familiarity with the operational procedures at all levels of the organization.
- Strong analytical and data-driven mindset that translates into leadership skills.
- Ability to inspire employees to live up to their potential and optimize their productivity.
- Master’s or Doctorate in Business Administration, Law, Management or related areas.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!