Habike Queens World Limited is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Manager
- Interviews, hires, and trains marketing staff members
- Establishes marketing goals based on past performance and market forecasts
- Oversees current offerings and comes up with initiatives for new products or services
- Works with marketing staff to develop detailed marketing plans for all media channels and sales teams
- Communicates with various media buyers, advertising agencies, printers, and other services to help marketing projects come to fruition
- Provides in-depth information to interested clients, and acts as a representative for the marketing department in important buyer meetings
- Works within the department budget to develop cost-effective marketing plans for each product or service
Skills / Qualification
- Minimum of OND / B.Sc in any related field of study
- Excellent written / verbal communication
Job Title: Human Resource Manager
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program
- Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
- Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees
- Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Minimum of OND / B.Sc in any related field of study.
- Excellent written / verbal communication skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 30th April, 2019.