Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners is a business advisory and market intelligence services firm. Our objectives are to assist organizations to achieve their growth aspirations by providing market intelligence, strategy blueprint, IT solution delivery expertise and business operation improvement capabilities…
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Artificial Intelligence Specialist
- As an Artificial Intelligence Specialist, you will deliver state-of-the-art Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) solutions to our customers.
- You will be involved in all aspects of specific engagements, where you will get to scope, define, analyse, model, and deliver AI solutions to real applications.
- You will be working closely with customers and constantly interacting with many parts of the company’s sales, product management and consulting to accomplish delivery of our technology that solves highly-visible and valuable business problems.
- On the client side, you will interact directly with all levels of the organization, from end-users of the technology to executive-level sponsors.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Electrical Engineering, or related quantitative field of study.
- 2+ years of customer/client-facing experience.
- Specialization in applying one or more of the following techniques/technologies: machine learning, predictive analytics, deep learning, cognitive computing, reinforcement learning, expert systems, image processing, natural language processing, chatbot applications, event stream processing, usability and user experience of AI.
- Demonstrated deployment of AI / ML technology in specific industrial applications to deliver quantifiable business value.
- Experience with designing, testing and validating complex learning models.
- Experience with implementations of AI / ML applications using open source frameworks.
- Expert knowledge in using and tuning AI / ML algorithms, deployment, and analytical infrastructures.
- Knowledge of domain-specific data frameworks, such as image storage systems.
- Domain expertise in a vertical application area / business unit / industry, such as manufacturing, healthcare, banking, retail, etc.
- Experience in cloud computing, hardware interfaces.
- Adaptability and flexibility regarding front-room and back-room programming.
- Proficient with Data Science processes, tasks, and activities.
- Capable of a good degree of hacking and data manipulation.
Additional Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Excellent customer service skills – demonstrated by accomplishments in collaboration with business users.
Job Title: Blockchain Specialist
- We are seeking a hands-on Specialist in Distributed Ledger Technology to participate in a Distributed Ledger/Blockchain/Microservices Projects.
- The ideal candidate must have hands-on experience in these areas at product and production level.
- The candidate will join our client’s innovation and product team.
- The candidate will also be given opportunities to participate in other Digital Transformation projects around Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- 2-4 years of hands-on proof-of-concept experience in one or more of these blockchain technologies; Azure Blockchain Workbench, Linux Foundation Hyperledger, Hyperledger Sawtooth, IBM Blockchain Platform, NEO, Polkadot or other blockchain protocols.
- 1+ years of experience in Smart Contracts and consensus algorithms and developing blockchain applications or proofs-of-concept (POC) using Hyperledger Fabric, Hyperledger Sawtooth, Ethereum or other blockchain protocols
- Knowledge in Computer Science fundamentals: data structures, algorithms, distributed systems, and information retrieval
- Experience in developing software on a team.
- Understanding of software design patterns.
- Knowledge of building components that are reusable, extensible, and modular.
- Experience with designing and implementing distributed systems.
- Bachelor’s or Masters degree in Computer Science or equivalent field
- Five O’level credits including English language and Mathematics
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV, current and expected salary to: [email protected] , [email protected] and [email protected] using the job title as subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 2nd May, 2019.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!