Oasis Management Company Limited is a Management Consulting and IT Services company, based in Abuja. We provide training and IT advisory services to Government agencies and private sector clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Intern
- The Information Technology Intern is to assist in software / web development, IT service management, client relationship, proposal presentation , project documentations, administrative tasks and so on.
- Network administration and maintenance
- Configuring user/mail accounts and access levels
- Hardware and software maintenance including configuration and user support of other software.
- General hardware and software interfaces
- The IT Intern will be responsible for managing the company’s online presence
- Maintenance of wireless internet access points at various guest areas in conference rooms, executive lounge etc
- Staff training
- Other tasks as may be assigned by the Company
Qualification and Requirements
- Youth Corp members or Industrial Attachment undergraduates in a relevant field
- A passion for Computers and Technology is a must
- Computer related course of study is an advantage
- Previous Web experience is an advantage
- This is a short term internship of 6 months or 1 year contract position, if candidate has completed NYSC.
Job Title: Java Spring Developer
- Oasis Management Company is currently searching for a Java SOA Developer to join our core software development team.
- The successful candidate is self-motivated and has the experience to deliver projects at limited timeframe.
- The selected candidates will join a team that is dedicated to the blending of technology to help improve corporate and government automation processes.
- The Java Spring Developer is responsible for interface design and programming using any of the Object Oriented programming Languages. Should be an experienced programmer
- Gather and document Software Requirements Specifications (SRS),
- Confirms project requirements by reviewing program objective, input data, and output requirements with analyst, supervisor, and client.
- Arranges project requirements in programming sequence by analyzing requirements; preparing a work flow chart and diagram using knowledge of computer capabilities, subject matter, programming language, and logic.
- Encodes project requirements by converting work flow information into computer language.
- Programs the computer by entering coded information.
- Confirms program operation by conducting tests; modifying program sequence and/or codes.
- Prepares reference for users by writing operating instructions.
- Maintains historical records by documenting program development and revisions.
- Maintains client confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Ensures operation of equipment by following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Any other tasks assigned by the company
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree/ HND in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related field
- 3-5 years experience in a related field with 3 years being programming in ASPNET and Java Script.
- Candidate must have proficiency in General Programming Skills,
- Analyzing Information, Problem Solving, Software Algorithm Design, Software Performance
- Tuning, Attention to Detail, Software Design, Software Debugging, Software Development Fundamentals,
- Software Documentation, Software Testing, Databases, and development skills with HTML,C++,C,CSS,
- JAVA, PHP, XML, ASP, ASP.NET, C# and various content management systems and tools.
- Candidate should know how to use image editing suite like Photoshop.
- Candidate must be disciplined and self-motivated, with a sense of urgency about their work.
- Minimum of 2 years in SOA architecture
- Minimum of 3 years in back end server side java
- Experience with Spring 3 Framework
- Experience with Hibernate/ HQL/ SQL
- Unit testing frameworks Preferred Skill Set
- Additional J2EE technologies (e.g. JMS)
- Agile programming methodology, Development tools and principles
- SOAP and RESTful based web services
Job Title: Sales & Business Analyst
Sales & Sales Management:
- Manage the proposal development process and maintain the time-lines for the proposal,
- Develop winning proposals based on team meetings and discussions, maintain the Business Development databases and document and sell Business proposals for clients,
- Negotiate and close new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; and obtain purchase order or award letter,
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential
- Responsible for initiating, and prospecting new projects, prepare proposals and presentations, negotiate with clients and close deals across all Oasis Enterprise solutions. Candidate will also support the selling of our retail products and services
- Set sales targets and define strategy to achieve these targets and to follow the set strategy diligently
- Screen potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials, evaluating options, resolving internal priorities
Business Requirements Analyst:
- Research, evaluate and recommend rates for recovering and/ or distributing charges for services rendered to departments and/ or our clients
- Evaluate and report on deviations of departmental authorized practices and procedures and for clients
- Using data processing capabilities, prepare reports analyzing specific aspects of department and client structures, functions and operational procedures and recommend ways to improve efficiency and/ or effectiveness.
- Monitor newly mandated activities emanating from our clients to ensure adequate financing required and appropriate services delivered
- Assist with other projects as needed
- Write Business Plans, proposals and for us and our clients. Conduct research to obtain factual information and authentic details for Business opportunities we are investing for our clients and us,
- Initiate a budgetary and planning process, written and oral implementation for clients and us,
- Review, submit for approval and revise written materials to meet personal and professional standards and satisfy needs of our clients and Oasis,
- Supply fundamental fiscal concepts, develop financial analysis and models including forecasting of business opportunities
- Conduct research in all business opportunities we are investigating for clients and ourselves and prepare reports and presentations
- Maintains user confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Work with the software development team to ensure professional documentation of development documentation for internal and external usage
- Ensure software development process is followed to enable the documentation to come out as needed, including, Business & Functional Requirements document, Technical Specifications document, Architectural and other schematic designs, DB design documentation, System Test Case documentation, User Manuals, Project completion report, and Customer handover documentation and reports, etc.
- Any other tasks assigned by the company
- Understand, interpret and document client’s business needs
- Gather and document Software Requirements Specifications (SRS), where applicable
- Improve processes and systems by studying current practices; designing modifications
- Recommends controls by identifying problems; writing improved procedures
- Defines project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases, and elements; forming project team; establishing project budget
- Monitors project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions
- Determines operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats
- Provides references for users by writing and maintaining user documentation; providing help desk support; training users
- Candidate must be able to analyze information, have knowledge of software Algorithm design, software design, software debugging, software testing, software development fundamentals, and software performance
- Candidate must be able to pay attention to details, be disciplined and self-motivated with a sense of urgency about their work
- Compensation is competitive and position is based in Abuja
- Candidate must have a B.Sc/ HND or its equivalent in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or a related field
- Must have a minimum of 3 to 5 years experience in a similar job
- Candidate must have excellent oral and written communication skills, must be able to work under pressure and possess problem-solving skills.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 30th June, 2019.