Mona Studios, a foremost photography studio based in Abuja that offers image development with experience in supporting fashion shows, weddings, corporate and social events and has its core value embedded in customer-focused solutions in other to meet our customers demand wants to fill the underlisted position:
Job Title: Photographer
Location: Abuja (for residents only)
Slot: 3 Openings
- Capture and process images until you achieve desired results
- Constantly improve image quality using various editing methods
- Use and maintain modern technical equipment (cameras, lenses etc)
- Arrange objects, scenes, lighting and background to adhere to specifications
- Direct participants
- Archive photographic images and maintain database
- Maintain an in depth understanding of photographic best practices and procedures
- Maintain photography style guides for our photo studio
- Continuously improve workflows and processes
- Monitor and upholds extremely high safety and quality standards
- Proven professional shooting experience
- Good understanding of Fundamentals of Photography; composition, framing, lighting, exposure and depth of field
- Solid knowledge of Photoshop, Capture One or other photography specific software
- Shooting, lighting and printing skills
- Competency in applying photographic best practices and techniques
- Creative and artistic
- On the field experience, 1-3 years
Salary (negotiable and based on experience); weekdays and Saturdays work required. Shift is inclusive and flexible.
Job Title: Front Desk Officer
- Adhere to and manage the approved budget, Maintain an orderly workflow according to priorities.
- Answer calls and respond to emails
- Handle customer inquiries both telephonically and by email
- Manage and resolve customer complaints
- Provide customers with product and service information
- Enter new customer information into system
- Update existing customer information
- Process orders, forms and applications
- Identify and escalate priority issues
- Follow up customer calls where necessary
- Experience in providing customer service support.
- Excellent knowledge of management methods and techniques
- Proficiency in English.
- Awareness of industry’s latest technology trends and applications.
- Ability to think strategically.
- Strong client-facing and communication skills.
- Location: Abuja (for residents only)
- Weekdays and Saturdays work required.
- Shift is inclusive and flexible.
Salary (negotiable and based on experience);
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected]
Application Deadline: 18th April, 2019.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!