Vixa Pharmaceutical Company Limited a well established Nigerian Pharmaceutical Company, Founded by Chief Ebuka Okafor an entrepreneur with vast experience in the pharmaceutical industry. Vixa Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd has come of age with an imposing record of more than 10 years of meeting the needs in healthcare through a range of globally sourced, Best-In-Class-Drugs. Vixa Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd was incorporated in 1998 with the sole aim of manufacturing and marketing Pharmaceutical products.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Representative
Locations: Osun, Kwara, Ondo, Ekiti, Kogi, Benue, Edo, Delta
- To contact potential buyers, present pharmaceutical products, answer questions and discuss pricing.
- To present and sell pharmaceutical products to organizations, businesses or government agencies.
- Meet or exceed sales targets (Sales Growth/market share growth) within agreed budgets and timescales.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Managing sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Negotiating all contracts with prospective clients.
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- Maintaining client records.
- Promote defined products according to campaign briefs and policies.
- Helping determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations.
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Understanding and promoting company programs.
- Obtaining deposits and balance of payment from clients.
- Developing strategies for increasing opportunities to meet and talk to contacts in the medical and healthcare sector;
- Preparing and submitting sales contracts for orders.
- Staying informed about the activities of health services in a particular area
- Answering client questions about credit terms, products, prices and availability.
- A minimum of B.Sc. in Biological Science, Microbiology, Biochemistry or Science related course
- Professional qualification in Marketing will be added advantage.
- Minimum of 2 years sales experience in Pharmaceutical sector.
- Below 30 years.
- Territory Management.
- Excellent selling and negotiation Skills.
- Business acumen.
- Product Knowledge.
- Highly motivated & target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Good Team player.
- Ability to work to deadlines, under pressure.
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office.
- Presentation and reporting skills.
- Client Relationships.
- Motivation for sales.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letters to: [email protected] with the position/location applied for as the subject of the e-mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted
Application Deadline 12th April, 2019.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!