e.Stream is a provider of broadband network infrastructure and connectivity solutions. We are dedicated in providing various services for commercial and public enterprise regardless of their size using Fiber, Satellite Technology and Radio Communication System.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Rigger
Location: Onitsha, Anambra
- The Rigger is responsible for the deployment, troubleshooting, and maintenance of microwave radios on the tower, mast and pole mount installation.
Duties and Responsibilities
Strategic Insight and Integration:
- Assist the Network Operations manager/ regional Team Lead to achieve the service deployment corporate objectives
- Attend to projects & departmental meetings
- Provide inputs to the departmental annual budget
- Provide technological innovation to deploy services which are cost effective.
Technical / Analysis and Problem Solving:
- Ensures that equipment installed is in line with the manufacturer standard.
- Responsible for testing and ensuring that signal strength, signal to noise ratio and any other parameters are in accordance with e.Stream approved standard.
- Ensures that surveys carried out are 95% accurate.
- Responsible for any tower and rooftop installation.
- Responsible for mounting of Microwave radios and proper RF cable routing from the tower to the shelter or server room.
- Ensures that there is no course to revisit sites deployed within 6month.
Interpersonal, Relationship Management & Collaboration:
- Liaise with 3rd party vendors to deliver projects
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with other departments, teams and Clients
- Promptly report any incident, problems known errors, unexpected events or deviation from deployment plans.
- Deliver weekly reports on the status deployment
- Generate and submit periodic project and operational reports to the Regional Team Lead for informed decision making
- Timely response to customer complaint
- Prompt resolution of 2nd level issues
- Recommend & Implement cost saving initiatives
Education & Work Experience
- OND in Computer Engineering, Electrical Electronics Engineering or related field
- Minimum of 3 years work experience in a relevant role.
- RF engineering experience working in the telecoms industry.
- Affiliation with relevant professional bodies
Skills & Certifications:
- Certification in Rigging
- Certification in HSE
- Relationship & People Management
- Quality of deployment without recourse to revisit site
- Prompt resolution of 2nd level issues less than 10hrs across the country.
- 10% cost savings on deployment
- 95% accurate site survey
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!