Rildelia Ventures Limited, a reputable company in the pest control and public health industry, is currently seeking to employ qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Female Personal Assistant to the CEO/Business Development Officer
- Act as the point of contact between the CEO and internal / eternal contacts
- Identify sales leads, pitch services to new clients and generally improve sales by maintaining a good working relationship with new and existing clients
- Take minutes of meetings, dictations and produce reports, presentations and briefs
- Device and maintain office filing system and effectively manage data
- Screening and managing phone calls, corresponding on behalf of the CEO appropriately
- Manage the CEO’s diary, schedule meetings and appointments
- Carrying out specific projects and research
- Responsible for accounts and budgets
- Taking on some of the CEO’s responsibility, deputizing for the CEO, making decisions where necessary and delegating work to other staff in the CEO’s absence
- Experience as a personal assistant and/or a business development officer or customer relations officer
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Esp. Word & Excel)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding organisational and time management skills
- High school certificate or OND in any field
- Not more than 30 years and must be trainable.
- Ability to drive and having a valid driver’s license will be an added advantage.
Basic salary, plus very attractive commission package.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected]
Application Deadline: 18th April, 2019.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!