OneFi is one of Africa’s fastest growing and most innovative FinTech platforms. We are looking to dominate the lending space through technological innovation and pride ourselves on our entrepreneurial and fast-paced culture.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media Graphics Designer
Employment Type: Full-Time
Minimum Experience: Mid-level
- The Social Media Graphics Designer drafts, builds and edits web content, including video, online advertising, and creative assets while maintaining consistency with brand or sub-branding guidelines.
- She/He will perform broad-based design tasks across several mediums demonstrating skills and understanding of contemporary visual communication.
- She/He will also be tasked with planning and producing all multimedia assets represented on Carbon’s Social Media channels for both external and internal clients.
- Maintaining consistent improvements in the quality of Carbons Visual Communication by researching and identifying effective tools and techniques for improved project development.
- Prepare creative graphics intended for use across all social media platforms.
- Ensures material is clear, concise, relevant accurate and polished.
- Design graphics for use in media products such as magazines, labels, advertising, and signage.
- Develop creative ideas for visual representation of various features and updates.
- Develop various visual graphic formats (image, video, gif)
- Illustrate concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
- Develop graphics for product illustrations, logos, and websites.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending design workshops and reviewing professional publications.
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements if required; vetting for errors before designs are printed or published.
- Contribute to team effort by displaying great level of ownership and delivering quality results as needed.
- Prepare visually appealing documents for presentations.
- Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in a related field.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in same or related role.
- Excellent computing skills, especially with design and photo-editing software
- Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, print and the web
- Good Communication Skills
- Organised and able to multitask
- Customer focused
- Excellent eye for detail.
- Knowledge of Adobe creative cloud software (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Premiere Pro, Lightroom, Spark, and After Effects)
- Exceptional creativity and innovation
- Strong analytical skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!