Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, a reputable Logistics Firm (Transport) is looking to fill the role of:
Job Title: Accountant
- Accounts Payable – Receive supplier invoices, code appropriately and send for approval -daily; Input all approved supplier invoices into Odoo; Ensure all monthly invoices are received, otherwise take provisions; Run creditors report and publish ;Prepare Supplier payments
- Tax Returns : Paye, VAT & WHT computation & rendition
- Customer Accounts – Post customer receipts into account and reconcile customer accounts – daily; Ensure individual departmental reports match system generated report, and produce Group receivables
- Inventory/Stock Mgt – Ensure all stock-in & stock-out are well managed & reconcile with the General Ledger & Reports.
- Management Reports – produce monthly P&L & Balance Sheet Report
- Expense Control & Mgt Function.
- Payroll. Treasury Mgt, Insurance, Budgeting and Perform other functions as assigned by the DMD/MD.
- General Ledger – Set up new accounts in general ledger; Review/Reconcile general ledger accounts – Weekly; Write and post journal entries (duly approved) for reclassification of expenses as needed- Weekly; Closure of monthly ledger (ensure all costs are taken in) ;Run /check trial balance
- Bank reconciliation/ Budget & Audit preparation – Prepare monthly bank reconciliations; Adjust reconciling items as appropriate; Budget/Audit as Required
- Fixed Asset register – Ensure maintenance of Capitalization limits Update fixed asset Register with additions and disposals; Keep file of all invoice copies related to Fixed assets; Run monthly depreciation.
- Accounts Receivables – Ensure invoicing of customers occur as and when they are due; Follow through on payments due & reconcile accordingly; Provide Debtors Ageing Report consistently.
- Min of B.Sc Degree in Accounting, Banking and Finance or any related discipline.
- Min of 3-5 years’ experience as an Accountant in a Logistics Firm.
- Must be resident of Mile 2, Agboju, or Maza Maza and its Environs
- Professional Certification is a Must and thus, interested Candidates must be Chattered Accountant.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in “Ms Word Format” to: email@example.com using “Accountant_Logistics” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 2nd May, 2019.
Note: Only qualified candidates would be shortlisted.