Kantar is one of the world’s leading data, insight and consultancy companies. Working together across the whole spectrum of research and consulting disciplines, its specialist brands, employing 30,000 people, provide inspirational insights and business strategies for clients in 100 countries. Kantar is part of WPP and its services are employed by over half of the Fortune Top 500 companies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Research Manager
Ref Id: R008658
Job Type: Full time
- We go beyond the obvious, using intelligence, passion and creativity to inspire new thinking and shape the world we live in.
- To start a career that is out of the ordinary, please apply.
The Purpose of the Role
Associate Research Managers are responsible for:
- Preparing research instruments (questionnaires, discussion guides, observation checklists)
- Preparing & presenting research reports to key clients
- Preparing research instruments (questionnaires, discussion guides, observation checklists) for key clients
- Project and people management
- Analysing data
- Managing project scripting
- Developing best practice research process documents in line with development practise conventions – inception report, survey manuals, data management manuals etc
- Preparing PowerPoint and MS Word reports/ presentations
Required Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Political Science, Economics or related field from a respected University
- An advanced degree in development or public policy is an advantage
- At least 4 years’ experience in a similar position of a reputable research agency or a development organisation or NGO. A combination of client and agency experience is an added advantage.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Team building and team leadership skills
- Good organisation skills
- Good knowledge of MS Suite
- Good computer skills
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must be able to manage both qualitative and quantitative approaches
- Must be able to code qualitative data
- Good client management skills
- High proficiency in statistics
- Good analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Kantar Rewards Statement
At Kantar we have an integrated way of rewarding our people based around a simple, clear and consistent set of principles. Our approach helps to ensure we are market competitive and also to support a pay for performance culture, where your reward and career progression opportunities are linked to what you deliver.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply