Westfield Consulting Limited – Our client, a Human Resource company is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
- We are searching for Business Development Executive to promote and expand the organization’s business network and foster business growth.
- Undertake evaluation of all L&D interventions at between one and three months following the event, and report against agreed KPIs.
- To provide development by coaching and 1 to 1 support where the need for this has been established.
- To record, collate and retain management information to demonstrate progress against KPIs and departmental goals and objectives.
- To contribute to L&D communications using a variety of mediums, mail, Intranet, paper etc.
- To keep up to date with current thinking on training practice and methods; e-learning development and ‘rapid’ on-line software technology.
- Answering training related issues and provide high quality customer service across the curriculum.
- Support business development efforts of Westfield Consulting particularly in the area of trainings.
- To create design and deliver the statutory, mandatory, developmental and organizational change training requirements for new and existing client staff.
- Monitor regulatory requirements for staff training and competence and ensure that all requirements and subsequent changes are reflected in all statutory and mandatory training.
- To create design and deliver L&D solutions to support the organizational change and development outlined in the overall L&D strategy using a blend of methodologies including computer based, self-managed learning, remote delivery, management cascade, class room and on job learning as appropriate.
- Ensuring that every L&D intervention has clear business focused aims that enable robust evaluation of the event’s effectiveness, and measurement of return on investment.
- 1-3 years (post NYSC experience in Sales)
- B.Sc degree in any discipline
- Must be female
- Between the age of 27-30.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Application to: [email protected]
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!