Microsoft Nigeria If you have unique experiences, skills and passions-and we believe you can bring them all to Microsoft for a rich, rewarding career and lifestyle that will surprise you with its breadth and potential. Just imagine the excitement and satisfaction of what you can do, where you can go, and the difference you can make with the resources of Microsoft behind you.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Architect
Job number: 616987
Employment type: Full-time
Travel: 25-50 %
Role type: Individual Contributor
- As a Digital Advisor, you will guide organizations to create an aspirational plan that formalizes their digital vision
- Your ability to develop trusted relationships with business leaders, to help them think about their business and customers in the context of digital possibilities, and collaborate on a vision to achieve more
- Are you ready to seize an opportunity to work with Microsoft’s most established customers, advising and supporting their executives with the planning and realization of key initiatives focused on the value created with digital technologies?
- If so, the Digital Advisor position, within Microsoft’s Digital Advisory Services, is a unique career opportunity for you!
What does a Digital Advisor do?
- Neutral assessment of IT investment needs (including the optimization, strategic and holistic planning and orchestration) and a systematic support in deploying the defined key technologies;
- Ideation of new products, business scenarios and working processes based on Microsoft technologies;
- Development of a sustainable solution architecture, strategy and technology consulting along the entire value chain;
- Next to a distinct sales orientation, your key competencies reside in the development of business ideas and cases, as well as performance management.
- You guide customers as they re-imagine and embark on their end-to-end digital transformation journey.
- You lead the creation of a digital unit that includes the Microsoft and customer team that will make it happen.
- You safeguard real business outcome and customer success
- What’s more?
- Close cooperation and partnership of equals with our customers’ executives (CxO level) in both Business and IT departments;
What’s the opportunity for you?
- Influence and shape the future business landscape
- Create real business value
- Drive innovation and business change
- Experience in change management (people, processes, technologies) and the coordination of complex change programs;
- Deep understanding of at least two of the following future-oriented technologies: Cloud/SaaS, Artificial Intelligence, IoT and/or Digital Workplace;
- Strong consulting expertise, presentation skills and assertiveness in the cooperation with C-level executives and decision makers;
- Profound market and industry knowledge, including knowledge of the operational processes of market players, competitors, and technologies;
- High degree of flexibility and readiness to travel;
- Fluent verbal and written French and English language skills.
- Broad understanding of the technology industry, including current and emerging Digital Solutions, and experience managing technology-enabled business change with a focus on at least one industry sector, ideally Financial Services Industry;
- Recognized innovator with strong storytelling abilities to inspire growth mindset for the teams and the customers, and to influence mind share in the professional and industry networks;
- Executive presence, including ability to hold CxO level discussions, and executive-level, exceptional interpersonal, verbal, written and presentation skills;
- Ability to generate trust, build alliances, and orchestrate interdisciplinary teams to the benefit of customers;
- Design Thinking, Business Cases, Roadmap creation & other conceptual methodologies are part of your everyday customer work;
- Ability to balance strategic thinking with pragmatic operational execution and delivery, including the coordination of relevant resources;
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply