ActivEdge Technologies Limited is a Pan African Information Technology Company, Specialized in Software development, Database and Analytics Solutions, Systems Integration, Systems Support, Consulting and Advisory Services. We are OEM distributors and VAR of a wide range of Strategic and Transformative IT Solution for the Public and Private Sector.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Enterprise Application Solutions Sales Personnel
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop a pipeline of convertible sales opportunities, achieve sales targets and contribute to team target and progress meetings.
- Understand customers’ diverse, specific business needs and apply product knowledge to meet those needs.
- Present and demonstrate solutions to technical and business decision makers in the industry with accuracy and confidence
- Identify and develop new business through networking, courtesy or follow-up calls and prioritize to achieve best results.
- Provide High Level project cost Estimation (HLE) and quotes.
- Respond to tender documents; write reports and business support literature
- Provide leadership through the formulation and execution of proposal strategies that capitalize on ActivEdge’s competitive strengths to serve the customer’s needs while meeting ActivEdge’s business goals
- Identify and develop deal strategies, market pricing strategy, risk mitigation strategies and customer engagement to meet orders, sales margin and objectives.
- Network with existing customers in order to maintain links, influence key decision makers, promote additional products and upgrades.
- Maintain awareness and keep abreast of constantly changing technology and industry trends.
Competency and Skill Requirements
- Experience in working with local information technology companies
- Ability to work under pressure, to multitask, to focus and to deliver
- Minimum of 5 years successful working experience as a presales or sales professional in an IT company
- Knowledge of Enterprise applications such as Oracle ERP, Microsoft Dynamics, Core Banking Applications, Reconciliation Solutions, Accounting Applications, SAP, URP, and other Enterprise applications.
- Strong knowledge of commercial processes, market economics, competitive issues, contractual expertise, and technology
- Excellent demonstrations and Presentation skills
- Solid territory management and account planning
- Understanding of sales process and dynamics
- Candidate should possess leadership skills and ability to work within a local and virtual team
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 30th April, 2019.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!