Three Arms is a boutique guest facility with an eclectic collection of experts offering you detailed and personalized service. At Three Arms, whether you are looking for a very fresh piece of fruit, the most delectable perfume or the perfect place to spend the night, we are prepared to serve you well. Three Arms is tastefully decorated with perfectly choreographed, impeccable finish.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Hotel Marketer
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Permanent
- We are looking for marketing manager who will develop marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives.
- Co-ordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities to maximizing a hotel’s revenues by developing programs to increase occupancy and make profitable use of its accommodation, meeting and leisure facilities.
- One who must maintain awareness of the factors that influence the hotel industry and gain a deep understanding of the needs and attitudes of a hotel’s customers.
- He or She will be responsible for coordinating marketing and promotional activities to meet customer needs, working closely with other hotel staff to ensure customers are satisfied with the facilities and their time there.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Executes and supports the operational aspects of business booked (e.g. CVGR, generating proposal, Corporate Rate Application letter, writing contract, customer correspondence).
- Able to supports hotels service and relationship strategy, driving customer loyalty by delivering service excellence throughout each customer experience.
- Work closely with Revenue Manager to ensure proposed rate negotiations meet the financial needs of the hotels.
- Develop strong relationships with on property front office team to ensure working in unity and always striving to achieve the same goals.
- Accompany sales team on sales calls to potential clients to assist in development of the account and to access the effectiveness and sales skills of the sales person.
- Assess additional training needs based on data gathered and interaction with sales team from property visits.
- Attending all department and hotel meetings as necessary.
- Targeting key accounts potential for the company.
- Builds and strengthens relationships with existing and new customers to enable future bookings. Activities include sales calls, entertainment, FAM trips, trade shows, etc.
- Develops relationships within community to strengthen and expand customer base for sales opportunities.
- Manages and develops relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Acquiring and developing new business accounts and preparing sales proposals for clients.
- Closely following up on all business leads within a 24 hour response time line to clients.
- Responsible for Corporate and Travel Agent Room Sales for the hotel.
- Clear understanding of the hotels business strategies then set goals and to determine action plans to meet those goals.
- Update action plans and financial objectives quarterly.
- Identify new markets and business opportunities and increase sales.
- Represent Hotels in various events and exhibition.
- Implements all sales action plans related to my market areas as outlined in the marketing plan.
- Conducts daily sales calls and arrange site inspection trips to hotels by corporate clients.
- Able to provide Quick and timely responses, immediate communication to the properties, develop professional long term business relationships.
- Provide the highest quality of service to the customer at all times.
- Participates in sales calls with members of sales team to acquire new business and/or close on business.
Job Skills, Requirements and Qualifications
- Proven project management experience and results
- Ability to multi-task and handle heavy workload
- Organized, detail-oriented and deadline sensitive
- Strong ability to communicate and build relationships with all levels of the organization
- Minimum 6 – year Degree from an accredited university in Marketing, Business Administration, or related major; 2 years experience in public relations, communications, or related professional area.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in similar role in related industries (Hospitality/ Travel/ Retail/ Fashion/ Entertainment/ Marketing/ PR)
- 3-5 years in brand marketing/advertising industry or relevant hospitality experience
- Good command of the English language – both written & spoken
- Superior analytical skills required as well as knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc.
- Strong communication and presentational skills
- Hard working, determined and tenacious
- Highly practical with plenty of common sense
- People person and team player
- High degree of personal loyalty & integrity
- Act with integrity and inspire trust
- Bachelor’s Degree strongly preferred in marketing, advertising and/or communication or equivalent
- Energy, enthusiasm and a “can-do” attitude – essential
- Self-starter and ability to work independently
- Entrepreneurial mindset
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 20th April, 2019.