Pause Factory is a business and management consulting company that leverages people’s emotions and performance architecture to solve organizational challenges and craft organizational transformation.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Production Supervisor
Expected Duties and Responsibilities
- Selecting, ordering and purchasing materials
- Organizing the repair and routine maintenance of production equipment
- Liaising with buyers and marketing and sales staff
- Supervising the work of junior staff
- Organizing relevant training session
- Planning and organizing production schedules
- Assessing project and resource requirements
- Estimating, negotiating and agreeing budgets and timescales with Clients and Staff
- Ensuring that health and safety regulations are met
- Determining quality control standards
- Overseeing production processes
- B.Sc/HND in Electrical Electronic, Mechanical, Process or Production Engineering, Materials Science or Biochemistry.
- Candidate must have experience in Industrial production process, mixing of chemicals and inventory control with a minimum of 4 years work experience in lubricant and oil producing company.
- Communication skills
- Team working skills
- Knowledge of Chemicals Mixture
- Production Skill
- Technical skills
- Project management skills
- Organization and efficiency
- Leadership and interpersonal skills
- Problem solving skills
- IT and numerical skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com with position applied for as subject.