Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, a reputable Group of Company with multiple lines of business is recruiting a suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Manager
- Responsible for annual budget planning and execution. He will work closely with the production team to increase productivity and profitability
- Responsible for general supervision of all phases of plant operations, including production, quality control, maintenance, receiving and shipping.
- Responsibilities also include recruiting, hiring and training personnel and facility /physical plant up -keep and capital improvements.
- Provide leadership for the successful day to day operations of the facility
- Work closely with quality personnel to review product consistency while monitoring scrap rates to determine trends and areas of improvement.
- Review established production schedules for all production departments to ensure established inventory levels are met while operating at the highest efficiency possible
- Coordinate the hiring and training of all production personnel
- Monitor operation expenses and research ways to reduce costs while maintaining products quality
- Work closely with Environmental Health and Safety Manager to ensure all members of the production team are aware of safety policies to provide a safe workplace to our employees.
- Maintain inventory levels and control flow product from our subsidiaries
- Maintain and support a superior safety and housekeeping program including all timely communication initiatives.
- Develop and execute the plant production budgets
- Remove production constraints; allocate human and equipment resources and direct productions employees to attain all established goals
- Focused and hardworking professional equipped with thorough knowledge and technical understanding coupled with an analytic bent of mind and confident to take challenging assignments.
- Have an excellent understanding of Nigeria Agro commodities markets
- Experience in cassava bio-ethanol production is a strong asset Expert with at least 5 years…
- Good knowledge of Industrial Standards and Safety Norms, while commissioning projects; demonstrated capability in installation, commissioning, operations and maintenance of a wide range of process machinery/equipment
- Minimum of a B.Sc. Degree in Engineering, Chemistry, Agriculture, Agronomy or any other related
- Degree from accredited higher learning institution.
- Expert with at least 5 years in diverse areas encompassing Operations and Maintenance in cassava starch plant, Installation, Commissioning, Project Planning & Management.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV in Ms Word Format to: email@example.com using “Project Manager” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 2nd May, 2019.
Note: Only qualified candidates would be shortlisted.