Contec Global Group – Established in 1984 and headquartered in London, the Contec Global Group has a worldwide presence, with operations in Asia, Africa and Europe. As a company established on the platform of e-Governance and smart technologies, Contec Global is amongst the most experienced independent technology and systems organizations operating in developing countries. Today, the Group is engaged, globally, in providing integrated, systems-based solutions in the fields of Secure Technologies, Infrastructure and Hospitality.
We recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Generalist
- To ensure success, HR Generalists should exhibit strong decision-making skills with a deep understanding of employee relationships, staffing management and training.
- Top candidates will be comfortable managing grey areas, effective at scheduling and methodical in the recruitment process.
- We are looking to employ an HR Generalist with outstanding analytical and communication skills. An HR Generalist is expected to be a conceptual thinker with fantastic organizational and conflict management skills.
- You will have excellent negotiation and problem solving skills with the ability to multitask and adapt in a fast-paced environment.
- Perform orientations and update records of new staff.
- Manage the organization’s employee database and prepare reports.
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity.
- Assist with budget monitoring and payroll.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practice.
- Assist with all internal and external HR related matters.
- Participate in developing organizational guidelines and procedures.
- Recommend strategies to motivate employees.
- Assist with the recruitment process by identifying candidates, conducting reference checks and issuing employment contracts.
- Investigate complaints brought forward by employees.
- Coordinate employee development plans and performance management.
- Excellent record keeping skills.
- Fantastic knowledge of HR functions and best practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Works comfortably under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
- Superb computer literacy with capability in email, MS Office and related HR software.
- Remarkable organizational and conflict management skills.
- Strong decision-making and problem solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related (essential).
- 2 years of experience as an HR Coordinator (essential).
- Deep understanding of Labor Law and employment equity regulations.
- Efficient HR administration and people management skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send an updated copy of their Resume to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 12th April, 2019.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!