LouisMed Hospital is an indigenous privately-owned healthcare facility that offers a modern technology model of healthcare service delivery. We are pleased to inform you that LouisMed Hospital is willing to establish a healthcare service relationship as a retainership with your organisation both for students and staff.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Doctor
- He/she will provide continuous on-site medical care to meet the needs of clients.
- He/she will examine the case folders of clients to complete admission formalities execute treatment plans and coordinate the activities of ancillary staff.
- He/she will make suitable arrangements for immediate management of emergencies when they occur.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in general medicine with good diagnostic acumen.
- Should have MBBS / MBChB from a recognized medical school. Registered with Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria, valid and current license.
- Able to write and submit reports as at when due.
- Strong service philosophy and leadership skills.
- Excellent deductive reasoning and decision making skills.
- Superior patient/customer service, ethics, and bedside manners.
- Interest in general surgery, pediatrics, obstetrics and anaesthesiology will be added advantage.
Attractive and Competitive.
Job Title: Nursing Midwife
- Applications are welcomed from registered Nursing Midwives with at least 1 year experience, living within or around Lekki?
Compensation is attractive and competitiveness.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] with the Job Title as subject.
Application Deadline 26th April, 2019.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!