LouisMed Hospital is an indigenous privately-owned healthcare facility that offers a modern technology model of healthcare service delivery. We are pleased to inform you that LouisMed Hospital is willing to establish a healthcare service relationship as a retainership with your organisation both for students and staff.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Doctor
- He/she will provide continuous on-site medical care to meet the needs of clients.
- He/she will examine the case folders of clients to complete admission formalities execute treatment plans and coordinate the activities of ancillary staff.
- He/she will make suitable arrangements for immediate management of emergencies when they occur.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in general medicine with good diagnostic acumen.
- Should have MBBS / MBChB from a recognized medical school. Registered with Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria, valid and current license.
- Able to write and submit reports as at when due.
- Strong service philosophy and leadership skills.
- Excellent deductive reasoning and decision making skills.
- Superior patient/customer service, ethics, and bedside manners.
- Interest in general surgery, pediatrics, obstetrics and anaesthesiology will be added advantage.
Attractive and Competitive.
Job Title: Nursing Midwife
- Applications are welcomed from registered Nursing Midwives with at least 1 year experience, living within or around Lekki?
Compensation is attractive and competitiveness.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job Title as subject.
Application Deadline 26th April, 2019.