Hamilton Lloyd and Associates – Our client is one of Nigeria’s leading Oil and Gas Company. Due to internal expansion and re-structuring, they are looking to hire a suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Service Advisor
Reports to: Senior Business Manager
- To provide bid administrative support and customer assistance on procurement-related transactions.
- Liaise with field staff and clients to generate RFQs
- Maintain comprehensive filing system
- Maintain high degree of safety and confidentiality of documents and company property
- Receive and process Requests for Quotation (RFQ)
- Obtain quotes from suppliers, prepare and submit quotations to clients
- Follow up on all submitted RFQs
- Receive and process Purchase Orders (PO)
- Work within established supply chain procedures for requisition processing, validation, payment, delivery and invoicing
- A Degree in related discipline from a good school
- Experience: Minimum of 2 years’ experience.
- Excellent e-mail skills
- Honesty and integrity
- Good multi-tasking skills.
- MS Office skills
- Oral & Written Communication
- Innovative and creative.
- Passion to deliver
- Excellent numeracy skills.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent MS Excel skills.
- Good documentation skills
- Excellent relationship management skills.
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the title of the role as the subject of the mail. The body of the mail should outline Total years of relevant experience to the role, Location and Age.
Application Deadline 30th April, 2019.
- Please read Role necessities very carefully and apply if qualified
- Only qualified candidates will be contacted
- If after 2 weeks of application you do not hear from us, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful
- For more information, contact “Success Nwosu” via: email@example.com