Graceco Limited is a food processing and manufacturing company with specialty in consumer goods and the production of input for bakers and the confectionery industries. Graceco is a leader in confectioneries and bakers’ items. Our success is powered by our world-class team of highly engaged and committed staff.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Treasury Officer
Location: Alagbado, Lagos
Reports To: Treasury Accountant
Level: Senior Staff
Status: Full time staff
Working hours: Between 7:30am-5pm Mondays to Fridays and 8:30am-3pm on Saturdays.Core Responsibilities
- Ensure that all funds are appropriately banked
- Ensure that customers’ accounts and the company’s bank accounts are updated daily with credit alerts received from customers
- Submit banking documents to banks as requested
- Daily following up with Accounting for invoicing of goods to clients
- Daily follow up to ensure the conversion of Receivables into Cash by monitoring the aged receivables.
- Monitoring customers’ ledger to ensure there are no disputes
- Daily monitoring of transactions in the company bank accounts and review daily bank statement
- Monthly preparation of bank reconciliation for all current and facility accounts
- Checking the accuracy of interests and other bank charges in bank statement
- Liaise with Procurement and Logistics and facilitate prompt payment to suppliers of goods and services
- Applicant must have B.Sc (1st or 2nd Class Upper) in Accounting or Finance
- Applicant must at least be a student member of ICAN or ACCA
- Applicant must have 2-3 years relevant experience in financial management
- Preference will be given to female applicant.
- Preference will be given to applicant that resides within Alagbado, Sango Ota and environs.
- Problem-solving skills
- The confidence to respond positively when under pressure
- Proficiency in the use of Enterprise wide Accounting Application such as ERPNext, SAGE or SAP, Ms Office packages and Power Point Presentation.
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills, people management and negotiating skills
- High awareness of quality issues and attention to details
- Strong sense of professionalism, integrity, and sound judgment and tact
- High level of sincerity and honesty with pragmatic and proactive approach to business
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Team working skills to work cooperatively and liaise with people at all levels
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com The subject of the mail should be “Treasury Officer”.
Application Deadline 13th April, 2019.