Winock Solar Limited is a company that specialises in off-grid solar solutions in Sub-Saharan Africa. Winock Solar offers a wide range of products such as solar panels, inverters and batteries and services such as installation and repair.
We are currently seeking to recruit qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Co-ordinator
- We are currently seeking to recruit a talented and responsible marketing co-ordinator on lead our team of marketers to promote our solar installation services.
- Apart from the salary, the marketing co-ordinator will receive 5% commission on every sale.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with senior management to plan marketing activities
- Assist senior management in training and recruiting commission only marketers
- Promote the products and services of the company to customers
- Provide daily reports on the results of activities
- Being a good brand ambassador to potential customers
Required Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree or more
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team environment
- Experience in leading a marketing team
- Knowledge of the solar components
- Entrepreneurial spirit to succeed in a challenging market environment
- Emotionally intelligent and being a problem-solver
- Able to work within set deadlines
N50,000 per month + 5% commission on sales.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 30th April, 2019.