LouisMed Hospital is an indigenous privately-owned healthcare facility that offers a modern technology model of healthcare service delivery. We are pleased to inform you that LouisMed Hospital is willing to establish a healthcare service relationship as a retainership with your organisation both for students and staff.
Job Title: Community Health Extension Worker (CHEW)
- Keep and maintain medical records.
- Handle immunization.
- Provide care to patients .
- Must possess good interpersonal skills.
- Must possess CHEW certificate and be registered with relevant regulatory body in Nigeria.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must have the ability to assess situations and determine urgency.
- Knowledge and ability to apply professional medical principles, procedures and techniques.
- Must be a registered Community Health Extension Worker (CHEW) with a minimum of 1 year working experience.
- Additional experience in Pediatrics Health care is an added advantage.
- Ability to work outside regular office hours including weekends, holidays or any other days as required.
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills.
- Must have a passion for children.
- Must be Computer Literate.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 10th May, 2019